Trade for cards that you really want:
Dog Paw Gift Cards will accept for trade gift cards and store credits of merchants whose names appear in the merchant trade list and with values from $10-$200. The service fee is 10% of the card value you trade in. The remaining 90% is your available trade balance for your new card. For example: a card you trade in with a value of $50, minus the service fee of 10% (or -$5), gives you an available trade balance of $45. You always know how much money you have to "spend"! All trades are done directly through us, so there is no waiting period.
Cards traded in must be without a pending expiration date. If the card you select is less than your available trade balance, we will NOT issue a credit or refund for the difference.
Monthly maximum trade order amount per customer is $200. Trades must be received by Dog Paw Gift Cards within 30 days from receipt of initial order.
Begin Trade >>
Dog Paw Gift Cards will gladly list your gift cards or store credits for sale on our site for a low service fee of $2.99 per card. There is no commission when your card sells - you receive the full list price. You may list your card for whatever price you like, lower your list price at any time and as often as you like. Listings will remain active on our site for 90 days. Once your card sells, we will immediately ship out your check or direct deposit your money into your PayPal account minus the listing fee. If your card does not sell after 90 days, you will have the opportunity to list your card for an additional 60 days at no charge. If after this time your card still has not sold, we will gladly ship back your card at no cost.
Dog Paw Gift Cards must be in possession of every card prior to the activation of your listing in order to verify the value and guarantee the transaction. All cards must be without a pending expiration date during the duration of the listing.
Listings must be received by Dog Paw Gift Cards within 30 days from receipt of initial order.
If you don't wish to wait and would rather have the cash now, check out Sell your gift cards for quick cash
Begin Listing >>